Can you tell this is the first giveaway I’ve ever done…ever? 😉 Sorry for the extra post about the conditions of the giveaway, but there were some things I didn’t anticipate. Like for example, what constitutes a subscriber. Through WordPress, I can only see subscribers who have subscribed using a WordPress account or their email address. Any other methods of subscribing, e.g. via Google etc., don’t register with WordPress, so I have no idea who has subscribed that way. 😦
If you would like to take part in this giveaway, you’ll have to be a subscriber to the blog either via a WordPress account or by email. Maybe for the next giveaway I’ll make it open to anyone who wants to enter, but to be fair to my subscribers through WordPress and email, I have to limit eligibility to these groups this time around. Sorry!
If you have submitted a comment with a number, please make sure that you have also subscribed via WordPress or email. Otherwise, I won’t be able to count your entry in order to make it fair to direct subscribers! Don’t mean to be a jerk about this! 😀
Here are the updated giveaway conditions:
- To be eligible for the drawing, you must be a subscriber (existing or new) to The Weekend Woodsman blog. Update: Since WordPress does not recognize and show me subscribers who have subscribed through things like Google Reader etc., only subscribers by email or through WordPress will be eligible for this giveaway. Sorry!
- To enter, leave a comment below showing me that you’d like to take part by including a number from 1 – 100 which has not already been chosen (Yes, I am aware that there wouldn’t be enough numbers for all my subscribers, but I have a feeling it won’t be a problem ;)). I will use a random-number generator to pick a number. The commenter with the number closest to the generated number will be the winner. Note: You will have to use the same email address or WordPress account which you submitted to subscribe to the blog when writing your comment. Otherwise, I can’t verify that you are a subscriber! Update: If it turns out that there would be more than 100 entrants, I will simply draw the winning name from a hat.
- I will ship the knife anywhere in the world (it is your responsibility to make sure there are no restrictions to receiving this knife in your country/area).
- If you are under 18, a parent will have to consent to your receiving the knife if you win.
- The cut-off time/date for entries will be 12:00 a.m. (Finnish time, i.e. UTC+2) on March 7th, 2013.