It’s been a bit quiet here lately, as some of you may have noticed. The main reason for this has been the copious amounts of work I have been doing to keep the coin rollin’ in. It has zapped a lot of my energy and free time, which means less dirt time, fewer projects etc. Luckily, my work situation is back to normal now, so I should be able to post more often!
Ideas in the pipeline:
- Multiple overnighters in different locations, both solo and with other bushcrafters
- Sleep system update
- Stove modification project
- Gear giveaway
- Traditional cooking how-tos
- Tips and tricks (i.e. lessons learned the hard way)
- A new multi-part series involving other bloggers from around the world…
Hope you stick around!